- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate because we only provide information and do not ask for personal or private information like addresses, credit card numbers, or social security numbers.
- Do we use â€˜cookiesâ€™?
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computerâ€™s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the siteâ€™s or service providerâ€™s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browserâ€™s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies on your browser, some features will be disabled. Be advised it will affect the user’s experience that make the site visit more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- Will my information be sold, traded or transferred to third parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or othersâ€™ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Do you offer third party products or services?
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- What information is shared with Google in your advertising?
- Googleâ€™s advertising requirements can be summed up by Googleâ€™s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We may, at any time engage in advertising with Google by: remarketing with Google AdSense, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies), third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers in order to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.